Things to do in Jacksonville, FL
Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park is just minutes away from some of the area's and Northern Florida's most exciting attractions. Check out our list of things to do in Jacksonville, FL and see how you can explore endless, pristine beaches, chic shops and boutiques, and delicious dining options. Zip by and take the family out to some of the area's most beautiful parks, beaches, and National Monuments.
Endless possibilities await the savvy traveler at Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
- Tapestry Park (0.2 miles): Check out this urban village of with chic condominium residences, boutique shops, office space, and great dining.
- Museum of Science and History (7.6 miles): This Museum is known as MOSH, features the area’s only planetarium and includes exhibits of Northeast Florida. Bring the whole family and enjoy an interactive and educational day at MOSH.
- Jacksonville Landing (7.7 miles): Explore shopping, dining, and nightlife all in one place at this outdoor complex.
- Alhambra Theatre and Dining (5.6 miles): Come check out the longest running professional dining theatre in America where you’ll hoe Broadway comes to Beach Boulevard.
- For Caroline National Memorial (11 miles): Bring the family and explore this ecological and historical preserve which is the first French Colony I the present-day United States.
- Cummer Art Museum (11.8 miles): Enjoy beautiful gardens and peaceful, winding walkways at this unique museum.
- Florida Times Union Performing Arts Center (9.4 miles): Enjoy a show at this beautiful three-venue facility that is in close proximity to Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park.
- Jacksonville Zoo (20 miles): Check out the vibrant animal scene and explore all the interesting gardens at the Jacksonville Zoo.
- Daily's Place Amphitheater (8.2 miles): Dance the night away at the newest entertainment destination in downtown Jacksonville. A brand new amphitheater hosting concerts, shows, and multiple events.
- Corporate Offices: Check out our local offices close to Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park.
- St. John’s Town Center (2.3 miles): Explore the heart of Jacksonville shopping at this outdoor lifestyle mall. With over 150 stores, there’s something here for everyone.
- The Avenues Mall (5.7 miles): Enjoy a day of shopping at this fabulous indoor mall. While you're there, also take advantage of movies, entertainment, and dining.
- EverBank Field (8.1 miles): Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars and many of Jacksonville’s live entertainment events.
- TPC Sawgrass (15.7 miles): Enjoy a fun-filled day playing golf with friends at this beautiful golf course.
- Florida Blue Soccer Field (1.2 miles): Get active and play a quick game of soccer with friends and family.
- Jacksonville University (9.7 miles): Home of Nellie the Dolphin.
- University of North Florida (4.6 miles): Home of the Osprey.
- Atlantic Beach (15 miles): Enjoy a full day of paddle boarding, shopping, and dining among gorgeous beaches.
- Mickler's Landing Beach (18 miles): A short drive towards the coast from Jacksonville, on the South end of Ponte Vedra Mickler's Landing, is a favorite of locals, famous for its pink, coquina-sand stretches of beach.