What to do in Jacksonville
Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park is just minutes away from some of Jacksonville and Northern Florida's most exciting attractions. Check out our list of things to do in Jacksonville and see how you can explore endless, pristine beaches, chic shops and boutiques, and delicious dining options. Zip by and take the family on a historical thrill ride through historic St. Augustine or some of the Jacksonville area's most beautiful parks and National Monuments.
- Alhambra Theater and Dining
- Everbank Field
- Florida Blue Soccer Field
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- Jacksonville Landing
- Jacksonville University
- Jacksonville's Museum of Science and History
- St. John's Town Center
- Tapestry Park
How To Get Here
Endless possibilities await the savvy traveler at Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park.
- Tapestry Park (0.2miles) – check out this urban village of with chic condominium residences, boutique shops, office space, and great dining.
- Museum of Science and History (7.6miles) – this Museum known as MOSH, features the area’s only planetarium and includes exhibits of Northeast Florida. Bring the whole family and enjoy an interactive and educational day at MOSH.
- Jacksonville Landing (7.7miles) - Explore shopping, dining and nightlife all in one place at this outdoor complex.
- Alhambra Theatre and Dining (5.6miles) – Come check out the longest running professional dining theatre in America where you’ll hoe Broadway comes to Beach Boulevard.
- For Caroline National Memorial (11miles) – Bring the family and explore this ecological and historic preserve which is the first French Colony I the present-day United States.
- St.John’s Town Center (2.3miles) - Explore the heart of Jacksonville shopping at this outdoor lifestyle mall. With over 150 stores, there’s something here for everyone.
- Regency Square Mall (5.5miles) - Enjoy a day of shopping at this fabulous indoor mall. While you're there, also take advantage of movies, entertainment, and dining.
- Everbank Field (8.1miles) – home of the Jacksonville Jaguars and many of Jacksonville’s live entertainment events.
- Florida Blue Soccer Field (1.2miles)
- Jacksonville University (9.7miles) – home of Nellie the Dolphin.
- University of North Florida (4.6miles) – home of the Osprey.